THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They started roughing in the power for the trash compactor.
- Crews continued installing metal decking for the 3rd Floor and started installing metal decking for the roof of the MEP building.
- The contractor continued installing 6" heating hot water supply and return piping.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 3rd and 2nd Floors.
- Workers continued to install conduit for the control system wiring for fan system #9.
- The contractor began installing communication wiring for exhaust system #9.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- Workers painted and pressure tested the chilled water lines for unit 5B.
- The concrete pad for unit 6A was poured.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued to install the supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 6B.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork in the Library.ã€€
- They began the installation of the VAVs in the Library.ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued to remove the ductwork and insulation from the 1st Floor.ã€€