FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They completed roughing in power for the trash compactor.
- Crews continued installing 6" heating hot water supply and return piping.
- The contractor started installing the elevator sump pump discharge lines under the 2nd Floor of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued installing conduit for the control system wiring for fan system #9.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor completed running the heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building and pressure tested the lines.ã€€
- The new ductwork for unit 7A was pressure tested.
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork and the VAVs for unit 6B.ã€€ã€€
- The VFD for unit 7A was installed.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork in the Library.ã€€
- They continued installing VAVs in the Library.ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation from the 1st Floor.ã€€