MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor erected the steel framing for the 3rd level of the second bay of the new elevated mechanical/electrical building in the Lakeside lot.
- They continued installing conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor tested the VFDs for exhaust system #9.
- Ductwork is being installed on the 7th Floor for exhaust system #2.
- Workers installed ductwork and the ceiling in Room 326.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply and fresh air duct on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued to install the ceilings in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms.
- The demolition of the old unit 5B is underway.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the chill water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- The CMU block wall was removed from in front of the Administration Buildâ€™s mechanical room that contains units L4C and L4D.ã€€ã€€ã€€