WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit from the back corridor to the MEP building on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers continued to install the storm drain pipes on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the control wiring for fan system #1.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The VFDs for units 7A and 6B were started up.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork, installing ductwork transitions, and installing chilled and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued insulating the chilled and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- They continued demolishing units 6D and 6E.ã€€
- Workers are removing lights and ceilings for unit 4A in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor started demolishing units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building and continued removing the associated piping.ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing light fixtures in the Library.ã€€
- The slate panels in front of the L4C/L4D mechanical room are being installed.ã€€