THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed windows in the existing building where the back corridor to the MEP building will be built.
- Workers continued installing conduit from the back corridor to the MEP building on the 3rd Floor.
- They continued installing storm drain pipes on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the controls wiring of fan system #4.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork, installing ductwork transitions, and installing chilled and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- They continued insulating the chilled and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- Crews continued removing lights and ceilings as work on unit 4A gets underway.
- The contractor started removing ductwork and piping in the unit 4A mechanical room.
- The demolition of units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building continues.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the new light fixtures in the Library ceiling.ã€€
- Workers began insulating the new ductwork installed for units L4C and L4D.ã€€