FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They continued installing conduits in the 3rd Floor corridor leading to the MEP building.
- Crews continued to install the metal deck on the 4th level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the controls of fan system #4.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 6B.
- Workers continued installing transition supply ductwork, chill water lines, and heating hot water lines for unit 7A.
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and outside air ductwork for unit 7D.
- They continued installing control wiring for the 2nd and 5th Floors.ã€€
- Crews continued installing and insulating ductwork and installing heating hot water lines in the Library.
- The contractor continued replacing the CMU block wall of the mechanical room on the 4th Floor of the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN. BLDG 1ST FL. ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation from the 1st Floor.