MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They continued to install conduits in the 3rd Floor corridor leading to the MEP building.
- Crews are installing metal decking on the 4th level of the MEP building.
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the controls of fan system #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor pressure tested the new ductwork for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued installing the heating hot water lines and outside air ductwork for unit 7D.
- They began insulating the new ductwork for unit 7D.
- The control wiring for the 2nd, 5th and 7th Floors is being run.
- The stainless steel ductwork in Room 3345 was replaced.
- Ceiling grid and 20 light fixtures were installed in 5th Floor offices.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork and installing heating hot water lines in the Library.
- The VFD wiring for units L4C and L4D is being installed in the Administration Building.
- Crews installed new supply ductwork for unit L4D.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.