TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They began installing the 2" steam piping line in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the controls of fan system #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed ductwork transitions and insulated the ductwork for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- The new unit 6B was set in place.ã€€
- Crews continued installing the heating hot water lines and chill water lines for unit 7D.
- They continued installing control wiring for the 2nd, 5th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor sealed the stainless steel ductwork in Room 3345 in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Light fixtures were removed in preparation for replacing unit L2B.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water lines in the Library.
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.