WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed conduit in back corridor leading to the MEP building.
- Crews continued installing the 2" steam piping line in the basement.
- Door frames were set in the corridor leading to the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor started installing conduit for the controls of fan system #3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork transitions and insulating the ductwork for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- They started installing the chill and heating hot water lines for unit 6B.ã€€
- Workers continued installing chill and heating hot water lines for units 7D and 7A.
- Control wiring for the 2nd, 5th and 7th Floors is being installed.ã€€
- The contractor started installing ceilings in the Library and for unit L2B.ã€€
- They continued installing heating hot water lines in the library.
- Ductwork for unit L4C in the Administration Building is being installed.
- The contractor insulated chill and heating hot water lines for units L4C and L4D.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL Admin bldg 1st floor abatement:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.