THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the MEP building and storm drain pipe on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor started to remove the old exhaust ductwork from the areas included in phase 2B.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ductwork, VAVs, and heating water lines for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.
- They continued insulating ductwork and heating water lines for unit 4B.
- Workers began the installation of the ceiling grid on the 4th Floor and the ceiling in the 4th Floor Menâ€™s restroom.
- An additional 22 light fixtures were installed on the 6th Floor.ã€€
- The contractor started insulating the chilled water and heating hot water lines for units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued installing heating hot water lines for unit L2B.
- The contractor is installing the CMU wall in the Library workroom.ã€€ã€€
Resource Center PERMANENT REPAIRS & Mitigation
- The contractor installed the controls for the heating hot water pumps.