MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Storm drain pipe is being installed on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor is installing the exhaust ductwork for phase 2B.
- All of the 22 exhaust fan VFDs were put into operation.
- The contractor started programming the control system for EF-9 (the BSL3 lab).
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork, VAVs, and heating hot water lines for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued insulating the ductwork and heating hot water lines for unit 4B.
- The installation of the ceiling in the 4th Floor Menâ€™s restroom continues.
- The contractor continued to work on the Clinic Building controls.ã€€
- The ceiling grid associated with units 7B and 7C in the Clinic Building was removed.
- The contractor continued to insulate the chilled water and heating hot water lines for units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Workers continued installing heating hot water lines for unit L2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT:
- This $2M project will return food service to the campus and will add a coffee kiosk and a large lounge/study area along the lines of the Library Commons that will be accessible to students 24/7.
- The contractor started removing existing stone veneer from walls.