WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building,
- Crews continued installing storm drain pipe on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the exhaust ductwork for phase 2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.
- The new ductwork for unit 2B is being insulated.ã€€
- The contractor continued to work on the controls for the units.ã€€
- Workers to remove the ceiling grid and lights for units 7B and 7C and started removing ceiling grid and lights for unit 4B.
- The contractor continued insulating the chilled water and heating hot water lines for units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT:
- The contractor continued removing existing stone veneer from walls.
- They started building the temporary entrance near the horseshoe.ã€€