MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Crews are now installing electrical conduit on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the fan motor for fan EF-2C.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT
- The contractor completed installing unit 4A in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing heating hot water line and began to install the chilled water lines for unit 4A.
- Workers began the installation of the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom and elevator lobby on the 6th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines that serve unit 6B.
- Crews continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom and elevator lobby on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- They continued installing chilled water lines and control wire for units L2B and L3B.ã€€
- New ceiling light fixtures are being installed in the Library offices.