WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued rerouting plumbing in corridor of the 2nd Floor.
- The temporary ductwork was installed in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- The control wiring for fan system 3 was installed.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued removing ceiling grid in the 2nd Floor clinic areas.
- Crews continued installing heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 4A in the Clinic Building.
- The mechanical room door frame for unit 4A was installed.ã€€
- Workers continued insulating heating hot water lines for unit 6B.
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid on the 6th Floor.ã€€
- They continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor started installing the ductwork transitions for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- They started installing the heating water lines for units L2B and L3B.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing lights in the Library offices.