FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the MEP building.
- They continued installing storm drain pipe on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the temporary ductwork in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- The control wiring for fan system 2 was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing ceiling grid in the 2nd Floor clinic areas of the Clinic Building.
- The ductwork and insulation was removed from the mechanical room for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The installation of the heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 4A is complete.ã€€
- The heating hot water lines for unit 6B have been insulated.
- Crews continued installing ceiling grid on the 6th Floor and installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork transitions for unit L2B and installed the fire damper for L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing heating water lines for units L2B and L3B.ã€€