TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Work continued in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork for phase 2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor completed installing the spiral duct and pressure tested the ducts for unit 7C in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They finished installing the heating hot water lines for unit 2A and continued installing the chilled water lines for unit 2B.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
- The ceilings in the Library work room and the hallways of the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building are being installed.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG FOOD COURT:
- The contractor installed break metal along the curves in the terrazzo floors.ã€€
- They continued installing the HVAC duct hangers.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor is installing the loading steel on the recently driven test piles.