FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued fireproofing the structural steel of the MEP building.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor sealed the new exhaust ductwork installed as part of phase 2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor pressure tested the chilled water lines for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers continued to insulate the ductwork for units 7B & 7C.
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water lines for 7B.
- The concrete pad for unit 7B was poured.
- The contractor installed control wires for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG FOOD COURT:
- The contractor continued to install the break metal along the curves in the terrazzo floors.ã€€
- Crews continued the installation of the HVAC ductwork in the kitchen area.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued to perform the load test for piles.