WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Work continues in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
- Crews continued to apply the fireproofing material to the structural steel of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the phase 2B ductwork.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork for units 7B and 7C in the Clinic Building.
- Workers insulated the A-side (Clinic Building) chilled water riser.
- The heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 2B are being installed.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT:
- The contractor finished removing terrazzo flooring.
- The old telephone room in the basement has been demolished.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued to set up the pile driving rig for the test pile program.ã€€