FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Work continues in elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
- The contractor continued to apply the fireproofing material to the structural steel of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the phase 2B ductwork.
- Crews began painting the existing exhaust fan plenums.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VAVs and ductwork for units 7B and 7C in the Clinic Building.
- They continued insulating the A-side chilled water riser.
- Workers continued installing the heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 2B.
- The contractor removed units 7B and 4B from the Clinic Building.
- The insulation was removed from the B-side chilled water riser in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating heating hot water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT
- The contractor continued applying primer to the areas where the existing terrazzo floor was removed.
440 STUDENT LOT EXPANSION:
- A project to repair the newly acquired parking lot along Gravier Street between South Roman Street and Debigny Street is complete. The new lot is an expansion of the existing 440 Student Lot and adds 75 parking places. It can be accessed by using the 440 Student Lot entrance on Perdido Street and entering near the Derbigny Street exit gate. The new lot will be open to vehicular traffic at 8:00 am on Monday, January 9, 2012.