MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Crews continued working in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
- They continued fireproofing the structural steel of the MEP building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing VAVs and ductwork for units 7B and 7C in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued insulating the heating hot water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG FOOD COURT:
- The contractor marked floor penetrations for the plumbing.
- Cracks in the existing terrazzo floor are being repaired.
- The HVAC duct hangers are being installed.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued driving test piles.